Consumer Rights • Class Actions • Business Law • Professional Licensure
Since 1996, the Zimmerman Law Offices, P.C., has represented individuals and businesses in a wide array of legal matters. Our law firm’s founding attorney Thomas Zimmerman has an extensive background serving clients throughout Chicago with their civil litigation and professional license defense needs. He was recently recognized as one of the “Top 40 Illinois Lawyers Under the Age of 40.”
Looking for an experienced legal team? Contact us by e-mail or call 1-877-440-0020 to schedule a free initial consultation and case evaluation.
Strong Background in a Variety of Legal Areas
The attorneys at Zimmerman Law Offices represent plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of legal areas:
- Consumer Rights / Fraud – Representing individuals who have suffered financially due to misrepresentation, fraud and illegal business practices
- Class-Action Lawsuits – Representing clients nationwide in lawsuits involving defective products, fraud and misrepresentation, misleading claims, billing fraud, insurance denials, and failure to honor warranties
- Defective Products – Recovering damages for plaintiffs who have suffered physical injury or economic loss as a result of dangerous drugs and defective products
- Business Transactions – Assisting companies in forming under the appropriate business entity, and providing ongoing legal counsel on a wide range of corporate issues
- Business Litigation – Effective representation of plaintiffs and defendants in commercial disputes, including contract and transactional disputes, as well as commercial and real estate litigation
- Federal Licensure – Representing clinical labs and staff licensed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services with regulatory issues
- State Licensure – Working with medical professionals, real estate brokers, insurance producers, banks and other financial professionals in obtaining or defending their professional licenses
- Personal Injury – Holding negligent parties accountable for workplace injuries, catastrophic car accidents and injuries from dangerous or defective products
- Malpractice and Negligence – Prevailing on behalf of victims of medical malpractice and negligence, the firm has a solid record of holding doctors, hospitals, dentists, pharmacists, and nursing homes accountable for errors and negligent care leading to injury and death
- Wrongful Death – Representing the family members of individuals who have been killed in fatal accidents caused by another person or party’s negligence
Our lawyers also have a strong background fighting for clients in class-action lawsuits, including a lawsuit against Subway.
Contact a DuPage County Business Litigation Attorney
The Zimmerman Law Offices offers clients a free initial consultation to discuss personal injury claims, business disputes, professional licensure issues or other legal matters. Contact a lawyer online or call 1-877-440-0020 to schedule an appointment.
Business Dispute Over Stolen Clients — $1.5 million recovery for a corporation whose former employee stole client files and corporate property, and brought them to a competitor who took over the client accounts. We sued the former employee and competitor for conversion, tortuous interference with a business expectancy, and racketeering under the RICO statute. Treble damages were awarded and the verdict amount was tripled pursuant to the RICO statute.