Zimmerman Law Offices, P.C.
Tell Us About Your Case CONTACT US TODAY!

Call Now


Schedule a Consultation

How to Know if You Are A Victim of Medical Malpractice

While it is recommended that everyone research the pharmaceutical drugs they are using and the medical procedures they will have, there is no way for consumers and patients to have the in depth knowledge that a medical professional would have about prescriptions or procedures.  Medical errors can result in serious illness or injury, and if you believe you have been harmed by medical malpractice, contact a health care law attorney in Chicago immediately.

What is Medical Malpractice?

Medical malpractice takes many forms. Mistakes in surgeries, misdiagnosis, and injuries during childbirth are all examples of medical malpractice. These cases may result in the doctor or hospital being held responsible. Pharmacist malpractice occurs when a patient is prescribed the wrong medication or wrong dosage, if the doctor failed to check for allergies, or if the prescriptions would have a negative impact on other medications. Medical malpractice can also be found in the case of nursing home negligence if the resident of a nursing home is found to be ill from dehydration or malnutrition. At Zimmerman Law Offices, an experienced health care law attorney in Chicago can evaluate your case and determine how to handle your case.

What Should I Do If I Believe I Am A Victim of Medical Malpractice?

If you or a loved one believe that you are a victim of medical malpractice, contact a health care law attorney in Chicago immediately. It is important that you save all your medical records and communications with the medical professional. Zimmerman Law Offices have a wide network of medical professionals who will examine your medical records and be able to testify as an expert on your behalf in court cases.

Contact Zimmerman Law Offices today for a free case evaluation.


Looking for an experienced attorney?

Sign up for our newsletter

Learn more about Consumer Rights Lawyers


    Tell Us About Your Case